Roadtrip to Kingston


top: zara // shorts: club monaco // sandals: target // sunglasses: joe fresh // bag: rebecca minkoff 

One of my favourite places ever is Kingston, Ontario!
I guess I am a tad biased since I'm a very proud Queen's alumni! Seriously though, Kingston is unique in the sense that it's a somewhat small city but has so much to offer. Historic buildings, it's on the lake, great stores, and amazing restaurants. Kingston is known for having the most restaurants per capita in Canada! Some of the best food I have ever had has been there. I spent 5 years of my life in this amazing city so I was so happy when my mom and brother asked me if I wanted to spend a day there when I was home visiting a week or so ago. I haven't been since I graduated which was 3 years ago so it was nice to go down memory lane. 

If you ever get the chance to go to Kingston do it! It's definitely worth the visit! :) 

Have a great weekend! 



3 comments

  1. Love that graphic top!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leather shorts combined with red handbag. It looks so nice.
    I wish to go to Kingston one day. It looks very interesting.
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen's is so beautiful! I've been to Kingston, but I went to York. Any of my friends that went there said it was amazing.

    Great top by the way. Love the print!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall