the palermo effect


vest: club monaco (on sale but sold out online, almost identical below) // shirt: c/o: old navy // pants: c/o: 424 fifth // sunglasses: karen walker // shoes: guess // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

One night as I was doing my nightly scroll through Pinterest, I stumbled upon this amazingly chic outfit by Olivia Palermo (she can do no wrong!). 
I couldn't stop looking at it (creepy? haha) and I became determined to recreate it with items I already had in my closet. Thankfully, I knew what pieces almost immediately which made it pretty easy to create it. What I love about this outfit is that the pieces could easily already be in everyone's closet. A white blouse, grey pants and a vest which are some closet staples in my opinion. I got this Club Monaco vest a little while ago and it's currently on sale but unfortunately sold out online but I noticed the new February collection is out and has an almost identical version which I've linked below.

Who's style do you love? I cannot stop looking at Olivia's outfits.. they are seriously always perfect! I would absolutely love to raid her closet. 



3 comments

  1. Oh my gaaaaash! Can I just have your closet already? I am all over that vest and it doesn't help that OP is my fashion hero. I love, love, LOVE this look! The only thing I would do differently is wear a pair of blush coloured heels and maybe a strand of pearls wrapped around my wrist to go with the watch…because I'm girly like that haha ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're twins! lol LOVE your vest and the entire outfit, Olivia P. would be proud! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, always excited to see your outfits because it ain't easy to dress up for this Canadian winter #canadianbloggerproblems -xxx-

    K
    www.lapizofluxury.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall