resolution denim


top: gap (sold out on the US site but here it is on the Canadian) // jeans: gap // boots: topshop // sunglasses: karen walker // bracelet: club monaco, tiffany & co // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

First of all, I just want to thank everyone who sent me such positive feedback on my Valentines post with my girl Nugget. I was kinda worried about it since it was my first post inside but I think it turned out well and it was so much fun! I truly appreciate all the feedback and support from all of you! If you have any suggestions for a post or want to see more lifestyle posts.. please let me know by either commenting or sending me an email. 

I've always been a fan of Gap denim. I'm a true Gap girl through and through. It's been a staple for me since I was a little kid (those Gap logo sweater anyone? They were pretty much the coolest ever). So when Gap came out with a new line of denim I jumped at the chance to try some on. I gotta say, there's a huge difference in terms of fit when it comes to these jeans compared to the old fit. They just have a great stretch and promises to keep the shape wear after wear. I've worn these non stop since I bought them and no change in stretch yet! What's not to love? What's even better is that they're 30% off in store and online! Gotta get dem deals! 

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! 



3 comments

  1. cute, I love the chambray
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the hunt for great denim so I'll have to try these :) I have a few pairs of Gap jeans that I really like but sometimes I feel like they don't have enough stretch to make them comfy and then they loose their shape. Can't wait to try these!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall