grey coat


coat: topshop // tank: joe fresh // jeans: gap // watch: c/o: daniel wellington // heels: nine west c/o: dsw canada // clutch: UO (very old) 

Long time no see! 
I took a mini break from the blog to focus on time with my family back in Ontario. It was such a great visit at home but it always feels pretty sad when I come back. It's honestly so hard to live away from everything you're used to, whether be places, friends, family...anything really. Since I've been back I'm determined to get back into a healthier lifestyle as being at home and going out can take a toll on your body. As I've gotten older, I've realized my body doesn't bounce back like it used to, we really need to take care of it! My issues are getting enough hours of sleep and having a regular gym routine but I'm trying and we shall see how it goes! How do you get back into the routine of things? 

On to the outfit, this is the first time I've worn my heels I got from the opening of DSW here in Calgary and I'm obsessed with them! They look a bit intimidating but believe it or not, they are completely comfortable! I'm so excited to wear them with more outfits! 

ps. Here's hoping we don't get any more snow! (fingers crossed!) 





1 comment

  1. The coat is gorgeous, but I'm realllllllly swooning over those shoes! Such a great find, so it's not surprising you scored those at DSW.

    I totally feel the need to focus on being healthy. Seriously, going out takes a toll on me for days. It's sad, really! hah

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall