red crochet lace


top: topshop // jeans: c/o: j.crew // booties: aldo // sunglasses: minkpink // watch: michael kors

As I'm typing this I'm struggling to stay awake! I don't know why I didn't work on my post sooner but it might be because I was actually glued to my TV watching the Calgary Flames game. I know what you're thinking, "Mel you're not a sports girl?" and yes you are correct but there are some exceptions. Some of them might be that it's pretty much considered a sin as a Canadian to not watch hockey or even worse.. not watch it during playoff season. Well we won! and even though I'm still a Toronto girl at heart, it's nice to see the Flames giving the city some life! 

In honour of their win, I'm wearing this perfectly red crochet lace top! Isn't it gorge? I absolutely love how intense the colour is! Red is one of my favourite colours and this Topshop number doesn't disappoint! I can't wait to wear it again!

Have a great Wednesday...

ps. winner of the sunglasses giveaway will be announced soon!



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall