fab finds


top: rachel roy (found at winners) // skirt: aritzia // shoes: aldo // bag: rebecca minkoff // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

Oh Monday, we meet again! Monday's are brutal aren't they? The saying is definitely true, I need a day in between Saturday and Sunday. This weekend was a fun one, spent it with my fam jam and headed to Banff to see the mountains and to visit my sisters new surroundings! She is living in Banff for the summer (oh so jealous!). If you follow me on Snapchat you can see some of my adventures! (melanie.morais). 

Anyways, a few days ago my sister wanted to go to Winners and I of course obliged. Usually, I just stick with the accessories and shoes as I don't have the patience to look through the racks. This time though, I wanted to and found the cutest top by Rachel Roy! The only problem? They were all in L or XL, I even contemplated getting the L because the top actually runs very small. I searched and I searched and found a medium and it worked! I couldn't even put the small on... it was super tight! I love it though, it's a great material, cropped and unique! I've already received a few compliments since wearing it. Also, can you believe this is only my second black skirt in my wardrobe? crazy, I know! I got rid of lots of clothes and realized I had none, so in Mel's world, that is a good enough reason to get a new one :) 

Have you ever found a fab find at Winners? I would love to know! I love searching them on Insta!



1 comment

  1. I always get so jealous when I see the types of finds that other people come up with after a trip to Winners. It's SO hit or miss and sometimes, you just get lucky. I actually really love the top you're wearing!


    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall