Shopbop's Friends & Family Sale!


Hi friends! I'm back in the Wild West after an amazing vacation to Portugal and Spain. I can't even describe the amazing time we had there, it was well needed! I think I'm done with the jet lag (let's hope) and I'm so excited to share some new content on the blog from my travels. 

In the meantime I thought I'd share an amazing sale that's happening for 3 days on one of my favourite sites! Shopbop is having a Friends & Family Sale and it's 25% off your order! (some exclusions apply) I for one have already have indulged myself in the beautiful Rebecca Minkoff bag above... how could you not? Some of your favourite brands at 25% off? Count me in :) 

Some of my favourite brands that are included in the sale are: 

FREE PEOPLE: What's not to love about FP? Their easy going bohemian vibe is so great and I love how a lot of their dresses can easily be worn in all seasons with just a change in accessories. 

NIXON: Nixon is just the bomb.com I love how their watches are masculine with a touch of femininity. With the 25% you can afford to get more than one ;) 

GORJANA: I've been obsessed with the jewelry line for quite some time. Everything is so dainty, timeless and gold ;) 

KAREN WALKER: KW sunglasses are a cult favourite with bloggers and fashionistas for good reason. They fit well and are well made. I have a tortoise pair that I'm always sporting on the blog and now I really want a black pair.

SIGERSON MORRISON: I didn't know much about this fabulous brand until I saw fellow blogger Vickie from AiF sporting a black pair and I got hooked. Seriously, how amazing are those boots? I want them SO bad! 

REBECCA MINKOFF: I have quite the obsession with RM bags. Not only are they super cute but they are pretty affordable when it comes to a nice leather bag. The green satchel above was on my radar for a while and when the 25% off rolled around I jumped at the chance. 

MACKAGE: I've wanted a Mackage jacket for as long as I could remember. They are so beautiful, well made and Canadian! It's not often that you can get 25% off a coat... if you get one I will be so envious/tell me which one you get so I can live vicariously though you! ;) 

Remember to use code INTHEFAM25 at checkout! Happy Shopping! 





1 comment

  1. I have the Free People blouse (they say tunic/dress, but it's certainly not on me!) and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I have it in a different color and get compliments on it constantly. I'm so tempted to buy this burgundy version but I'm not sure I need two... but I highly recommend if you are thinking about it! And love the RM bag you got! Beauty!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall