rolled up pants


jacket: zara (similar here) // top: joe fresh // pants: aritzia // shoes: aldo (similar here) // bag: rebecca minkoff c/o shopbop (other green bags I LOVE) // sunglasses: ray-ban 

Liking my Medusa hair in these photos? 
It was SO windy on this particular day so a lot of the photos we took had my hair in my face. These were the best ones unfortunately haha. 

David wasn't a fan of this outfit, he thought the shirt was too long so I guess I repelled him a bit. But alas, this was one of my favourites this year so far. It's weird how our favourite outfits may not be the favourite of your significant other. If it were up to him, I'd show off my bum more ;) haha 

Oh and I am fully aware of how obsessed I am with my leather jacket and my green Rebecca Minkoff bag. I've featured them countless times on the blog and I'm still not sick of it. They're classics for a reason right? 

Happy Wednesday! 

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall