KILLER SHOES


jacket: zara // blouse: c/o joe fresh // jeans: c/o joe fresh // shoes: aldo 

As bloggers, not every photo shoot turns out the way you want them to. 
These particular photos along with some other ones I took over the weekend didn't really work out in my favour. Despite the failed photos, I couldn't help but share these amazing loafers from Aldo! They're so awesome I got them in black too! I feel like they look way more expensive then they actually were (they are on super sale). 

In other news, today is my brother's 23rd birthday! I so wish I was home to celebrate it with him. I was feeling super homesick yesterday as my whole family was having an early celebration. On the plus side, I'll be reuniting with my family very soon! In a few short weeks we are taking a trip to my favourite place EVER... BARBADOS! It'll be my family's first time to David's homeland so it'll be an adventure for sure. I'm counting down the days to warmer weather! 

Happy Monday!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall