brand new kicks


dress: club monaco (old) // shoes: vans c/o union jack boots // watch michael kors 

The sun has FINALLY decided to make a reappearance in Calgary and I am ecstatic about it. 
It's crazy how a whole week of constant rain can dampen (quite literally) your mood. In comes the sun, and Melanie is happy again. Not only am I happy with the beautiful weather but I love me a brand new pair of sneakers. 

I only recently started wearing Vans (CRAZY, I know) and I've become obsessed. I now own 4 pairs and I am proud! When Union Jack Boots wanted to gift me a new pair I obviously jumped at the chance. I decided to go with the rose gold metallic ones and I'm obsessed! They're super fun for summer and they kind of elevate a casual outfit. Vans are pretty much the only sneaker to give me literally zero pain whatsoever. I was on my feet for 8 hours in these bad boys and not one blister in sight! 

Can we also talk about this amazing dress? It's one of those dresses that makes me feel skinny and fabulous. Not sure why I didn't wear it for Stampede but hey, there's always next year right? ;) 

Happy Hump Day!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall