Overcoming the bodycon fears


dress: h&m // tights: club monaco (identical version below) // boots: aldo // watch: michael kors 

If you've read this blog for a while you know I'm pretty terrified of wearing anything bodycon. 
Sure, I love having curves don't get me wrong but there's something about having your whole body on display that's a bit nerve wracking to me. 
Slowly, but surely I've become more comfortable with it (losing a bit of weight helps too). I picked up this H&M dress the other day and I liked that the material was thicker which helps with the confidence a bit since it doesn't hug the bad parts ;) 
Also, how fun are these tights? I fell in love the moment I saw them! They're kinda scandalous but I like to live life on the edge haha. 

In other news, I can't believe it's the middle of January already... when did this happen?! I'm worried 2017 is going to go by too quickly! I also desperately need a vacation, it seems like everyone is going on vacays and this girl has the blues :( A girl can dream right? 

Happy Tuesday! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall