navy jumpsuit


jumpsuit: club monaco // heels: aldo (old) // sunglasses: ray-ban // watch: michael kors // bag: cult gaia 

I've been on the hunt for a good jumpsuit for quite some time. 
I'm not going to lie, I have a really hard time finding one that fits my body. They're usually too short with my torso and they just end up looking straight up awkward
Last summer I had so much regret not buying the olive green version of this exact jumpsuit (remember?) and so when it came out this year in navy I knew I couldn't go through that intense shopper's regret again. It's just one of those classic pieces I know I'll wear for years to come.

 Also, can we talk about this bag? Yes, I know just about every blogger has it but I've actually had mine for a few months now and  I just hadn't found the opportunity to use it! It's beyond beautiful, if you're thinking about it... GET IT! 

Have an amazing hump day ;) 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall