dressing up my favourite graphic tee


tee: club monaco (sold out) // skirt: club monaco (almost sold out, pink colour below!) // shoes: aldo (old) // sunglasses: karen walker 

If you follow me on Insta/Snap you'll know that I pretty much live in this t-shirt. It's also no secret that I'm obsessed with Club Monaco. Fun little fact about me, I actually work there so if you're ever wondering, "damn Mel wears a lot of CM" that's why! it's basically a requirement of my job. 

A part of my job is to help style clients and I often get told that a skirt in this style and colour is a tad fancy for an everyday look. I would have to disagree! Wearing a graphic tee or just a regular tee and pairing it with something like a midi skirt is a perfect way to dress down an item. I'm wearing it with heels in this post but you could easily wear it with white sneakers or sandals for a more casual look. 

This skirt is basically sold out but it also comes in a beautiful pink blush colour that would look amazing with a white or black tee! 

Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!



2 comments

  1. That pleated green skirt is gorgeous!!! It would look fabulous styled in a Saint Patrick's Day outfit! The pink version looks beautiful too, but as much as I really, really LOVE pink, the green skirt looks better paired with your white Club Monico Tee.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color Green is gorgeous, amazing post looks very elegant.
    We are looking for bloggers to join our site! If interested please visit our site and send us an email! https://www.pescimoda.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall