Back to Fall


blazer: h&m // tee: club monaco // jeans: citizens of humanity // shoes: calvin klein // sunglasses: toms // earrings: simons 

Well, the long weekend is done and for a lot of people it's the start of the school year. I often think about going back to school since I loved my school years so much! I'm 30 years old, but it's never too late right? 
If I were to go back, this is something I probably would have worn for my first day back. If you've been following my blog for a while, you know I was slightly obsessed with blazers. I'm not sure why the obsession stopped but it's safe to say, I'm going to bring them back into the rotation this Fall! I found this one recently at H&M and it was $40, such a steal! It's made out of jersey material too so it's stretchy, comfy and perfect. 

Also if you're wondering, yes those are leaves on the ground. It's officially Fall in Calgary. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for reading! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall