office vibes



sweater: club monaco // skirt: h&m // shoes: club monaco // sunglasses: karen walker // bag: matt & nat 

I've always loved the idea of dressing up and any reason to get dressed up is a win in my books. 
Although I'm currently not working in an office, I still love the idea of office wear. When I saw this skirt recently at H&M I immediately was drawn to the pattern as it's a perfect transitional piece. It's great to wear now with bare legs but also great to wear with tights and a turtleneck or chunky sweater and booties. 

Calgary actually experienced some snow... (I KNOW) and no matter how long I've lived here, I'm still not used to it. It's not right what we have to endure as Calgarians I swear haha. On the bright side, I actually love fall and the fashion that comes with it! The only problem is Calgary kinda skips right on to winter and stays that way until about April (why do I live here?). 

I was clearly having fun with this shoot the other day. When you feel good in the outfit you're wearing it shows! I loved the length, the pattern and the sweater! Now if Calgary gives us some actual fall vibes I'll be happy. 

Have a great Tuesday! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall