fall florals


jacket: club monaco // dress: aritzia // boots: club monaco // sunglasses: karen walker // earrings: serefina 


So this dress was a complete impulse purchase and I have NO REGRETS.
Do I have a true reason to wear it? Nope, I just love it so much and felt great in it. Reason enough right? Sometimes, when you're not feeling so great about yourself... a new outfit does the trick.

I immediately fell in love with the pattern of the dress and how beautiful it hangs. Pictures don't do it justice I swear. It's so much more beautiful in person. David wasn't a fan of it but I can see why. It's more of a dress girls would appreciate than guys. This is the kind of dress you could wear to a fall wedding, party or dinner. Or hey, everyday! I don't like when I hear "Oh, but I don't have anywhere to wear it!"  Girl, you can wear it anywhere! Who cares what anyone thinks!? 

We've also experienced some kind of heatwave again (In true Calgary fashion). I'm not complaining and for the first time in a while, the air doesn't hurt my face! it's 20 degrees tomorrow and hope I can go outside for a bit. 

I'm also thinking of starting haul videos on my Instagram stories and perhaps the blog. Would that be something you guys are interested in? I know I love watching them! 

Have a great Wednesday! How is this week almost done?! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall