grandpa sweater outfit post

glasses: marc by marc jacobs, scarf: zara, oversized sweater: vintage, leggings: american apparel, shoes: toms, purse: roots, watch: michael kors, ring: h&m (very very old)


Today I decided to wear my bright blue grandpa sweater I found at value village for 4.99 haha and don't get me wrong I usually I cannot deal with second hand clothes but I absolutely loved this sweater and the colour. I was there looking for a Halloween costume and it was absolute chaos in there and being the extremely claustrophobic person that I am I literally ran to a section that was relatively free of the crazies and I found this! 
It is perfect for a chilly day out in the wild west! there was FROST on the grass! NO! 
New Years vacation in Barbados can't happen soon enough!

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend xo

3 comments

  1. You're beautiful! Love your cozy sweater! The color is beautiful!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, absolutely love this look!! And that colour is just gorgeous on you, compliments your skin perfectly! I absolutely love cozy sweaters like this for the fall season, and they go with everything! Enjoy your day!! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies!

    Checked out both your blogs! LOVE them! following! xo

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall