tgif outfit post: crazy about camel



my photographer (david) failed to mention my hanger string was sticking out haha oh well.



Coat: Aritzia (as shown here), Lace Top: F21 (as shown here), High Waisted Trousers: F21 (similar here), Booties: Urban Outfitters (old) Watch: Michael Kors


I absolutely love my new camel coloured coat! it is soo warm and soft! It's made of cashmere and wool so you know it is legit haha. It was quite the investment for me but I know I will be wearing it for a long time! When I was about to buy the coat the sales person said to me " Is this your first camel coat?" to which I replied "yes, yes it is!" she responded "I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!" Who knew camel coats were so exciting? well everyone they ARE!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! I start the new part time job tonight! Excited but scared at the same time! 
xo
Make sure to check out the ruffled lace as she will be featuring my outfit post as well

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall