the best dressed

Best Dressed Male: Uggie the dog from The Artist
Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen (show off those curves girl!)

Paula Patton in Monique Lhuiller

Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli

Dianna Agron in Giles (although not everyone agrees with me, I think the dress is so unique!)

Charlize Theron in Dior

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci

Claire Danes in J. Mendel

George Clooney's 100th girlfriend Stacy Keibler in Valentino

Salma Hayek in Gucci (working it for the short girls)

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang (looking like a mad hottie as per usual)


Ever since I was a little one I have loved to watch the award shows.
  In my opinion, it is maybe 5% award importance and the other 95% has to do with what the stars are wearing.
This year's Golden Globes shocked me because there were actually more "best dressed" than I had initially thought.
This is the list I narrowed it down to, My favourite has to be Claire Danes and Salma Hayek. Both women rocked their assets and took a chance. 

The dreaded " worst dressed" has to be Lea Michelle seen here (she's seen on the best dressed but I feel like the dress ages her greatly) and although I love her.. Sarah Michelle Geller seen here.
Better luck next year ladies!

Who did you think was on the best dressed? Anyone I missed?

All photos via Just Jared

1 comment

© bornlippy
Maira Gall