dressing up your boyfriend jeans


Boyfriend Jeans: Levis // Shirt: Forever 21 //  Blazer & Necklace: H&M // Belt & Shoes: Urban Outfitters

I love the idea of dressing up something that isn't necessarily supposed to be dressed up.
I love boyfriend jeans and I think they look great paired with heels and a blazer. 
The key is to keep it neutral and have some pops of colour (which I did with my necklace). 
In other news..it is a beautiful day today in the wild west and we are starting to pack up our things since we will be moving the second week of May. I hate moving but it also is an excuse to clean up my closet which desperately needs some attention.

How would you dress up your boyfriend jeans?

Hope everyone has a productive and relaxing Sunday!

Follow me on Bloglovin' here 
Follow me on Google Friend Connect here 




12 comments

  1. I love your style! Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm following you now as well.

    xo,
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't have boyfriend jeans, but you dress yours up well!

    Maria @ Orchard Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I love that you dressed up your boyfriend jeans because I think so many women just wear them with a casual top. This is a great idea and those boots are adorable. I think I'd wear a sparkly top with mine...nice inspiration.

    Following you now
    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love it!! I want one pair of boyfriend jeans for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit. That necklace is awesome!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This boyfriend jean is perfect !! Love the combination with the blazer !

    xx ifoundmysoulmate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. BF jeans seriously are the best!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I'm obsessed with my boyfriend jeans! I got them for 10 dollars about a year ago! such a steal!

    Thanks for stopping by ladies! I'm following all of you now.. for those that haven't followed come back! :) P.S anyone know how to add the "reply widget" please tell me how hha <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look! You definitely dressed up the boyfriend jeans with the blazer and heels (which I adore!) xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way boyfriend jeans look dressed up like this too! I've been meaning to get a pair for myself for the longest time.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love dressing up boyfriend jeans too. I am dying over those shoes! They are so cute!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love pairing my boyfriend jeans with heels to give it a sassy look. I love your necklace!
    - Gaby

    ReplyDelete

© bornlippy
Maira Gall