I've wanted to do a beauty post FOREVER, but I don't consider myself to be completely beauty obsessed or talented in that area in any way. I'm a very simple girl when it comes to makeup and just stick to the basics. These are some things I seriously cannot live without!
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion: This is just a classic. It leaves your skin perfectly dewy and I love that it is 100% fragrance free (I have seriously sensitive skin so it's perfect!)
- Benefit High Beam: I heard about this by word of mouth, and it is AMAZING. I use it after I apply blush on my cheeks for a nice little highlight as well as under my eyebrows for added light. It lasts forever too so completely worth the price!
- Benefit They're Real! Mascara: I have to admit, I'm pretty obsessed with mascara. I always go for the new one that comes out just to try it out. What I've realized over going through tons is that this one beats them all. It's a little more expensive than most mascaras but completely worth it! Seriously, it can make the smallest of eyelashes look like supermodel quality!
- Benefit Erase Paste: This was also something that I heard was great through word of mouth. It's probably the best concealer I've used. It's super durable and you only need a little bit to cover up basically anything. I use it for my under eye circles and it works like a charm!
- NARS blush in Orgasm: I think blush is a complete essential in the makeup game. This colour is the perfect shade to give you a nice glow and wake me up. I've had mine for months! It's super long lasting.
- Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream: I was recommended to buy this by a friend and I'm so glad I got it. I use this before bed under my eyes and it really does help fade dark circles and helps brighten the area which is great. It's also super hydrating which gives you a dewy look.
- Stila Eye shadow: I'm a girl who uses mostly neutral tones or none at all when it comes to eye shadow, this is mainly because I have zero clue how to put it on haha. I've used Stila eye shadow in the past and I love it! Goes on well and stays on well!
- Benefit Brow Zing: I have pretty unruly bushy eyebrows. Ever since I started filling my eyebrows in, I seriously cannot go a day without doing it. This product comes in tons of colours to match your eyebrows and comes with a wax as well as the colour for added durability! It doesn't wear off and lasts forever! It seriously makes a HUGE difference. You won't go back!
- Rimmel Bronzer: Call me cheap, but I've never spent a lot on bronzer. It may be because I already have a natural olive tone in my skin where I'm not super pale but I just don't see the point in spending a lot. I've used Rimmel bronzer since I was a teen and it works! It's cheap and works well. What's not to love?
- Revlon Lip Butters: I'm a HUGE fan of this line. I can't even count how many I have. They're inexpensive and so creamy! A lot of lipsticks are drying and not moisturizing. This line gives you the fun colour and it's long lasting and moisturizes like a lip balm! I would highly recommend them!
There you have it! Do you have any essentials worth trying out? I'd love to know! x
Have a great long weekend everyone!