christmas sweater


sweater: c/o joe fresh (mens) // skirt: h&m // tights: joe fresh // boots: aldo (older) // lipstick: NARS in "heatwave"

Merry Christmas!
Today is that special day! I can't believe it's Christmas and this year feels so strange for me because of so many firsts. One, I'm not at home, two, I'm in a hot climate and three it's my first Christmas with my boyfriend after 5 years!
Even if you don't celebrate Christmas I think we can all appreciate the "holiday" sweater. I immediately fell in love with this one from Joe Fresh. Oddly enough I was looking for gifts for my boyfriend in the mens section and stumbled upon it. I love the oversized fit not to mention it's extremely warm. Do you like Christmas sweaters?  I'm starting to accumulate quite the collection! (is that a good thing?)

Once again, Merry Christmas! Hope you all have an amazing day and are surrounded by your loved ones!
 Mom, if you're reading this MISS YOU and te quiero muchismo! ;)

ps. wish me luck, the boyfriend and I are making Christmas dinner from start to finish! AHHH  the pressure!

Other Holiday Sweaters I love...

7 comments

  1. I absolutely love this Christmas sweater!! It looks lovely layered like this.
    Merry Christmas, hope you guys had fun making din din :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! if only we lived closer tone another, we could have our own plaid party in our plaid pants!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The red lippy is a great touch!

    JUSTADDCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater with the little touches of red look perfect on you. Great outfit!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    xo, Amanda
    theModline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the sweater! The boots are adorable and goes perfectly with the outfit!

    Choo Choo
    http://choochooli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. found this look through Marlen's blog & had to stumble on over to tell you how gorgeous you look!! i love the simple elegance here, & of course the snow ads such a lovely romantic feel to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall