There is no denying my love for anything gold.
I guess I'm a girly girl or maybe it's the Latina in me (haha) or maybe it has to do with just the timeless elegance it conveys. A few weeks ago while at home I was walking through Chapters/Indigo and fell in love with pretty much every piece they had in the home decor section. Each year I feel like Chapters/Indigo has really emphasized that not only are they a store for books and stationary but have become a one stop shop for all things pretty for the home and for yourself. I absolutely love the way they display items and I must give kudos to the merchandising team! I will be one happy girl on Christmas if I got even just one piece from this collection (hint hint, nudge nudge family!). How can one not love the beautiful gold plates and champagne glasses? What's even better is that all of these items are under $50 which make them all very budget friendly!
Links to each item here:
- "Home is Where You Are" Pillow (on sale 40% off $23.70)
- Gold Sequin Pillow ( on sale 40% $35.70)
- Art Deco Decanter ($39.50)
- Champagne Glasses (set of 4 $34.50)
- Gold Plates (set of 4 $49.50)
- Gold Tray ($29.00)
- Gold "M" Wall Decor ($14.50)
- Gold Tin Candle (Sold out online but similar here for $10.80)
- Gold Stripe iPhone 5 Case ($34.95)
- Gold Bunny Notebook (sold out but super cute Kate Spade one here)
- Black & Gold Bracelet (9.60)
- "Pop, Fizz, Clink!" Cards (set of 10 $25.00)
- Pink Envelope Cards (set of 10 $20.00)