an island sunset


kimono: forever 21 (recent) // tee: aritzia // shorts: vintage levis // sandals: aldo // sunglasses: ray-ban 

I am back! 

Hello everyone! As you may have noticed, I took a little break from my blog for the week as I was vacationing at where I would say is a second home to me.. Barbados! (If you ever get the chance to go or are thinking of a place to go to, I highly recommend Barbados.. I can't stress enough how much I love that little island!). 
It was a much needed break and although I'm sad to be back to colder temperatures, it's always nice to come back home. The week was a tad busy for me with a wedding and other things so I hardly got to take some shots of outfit posts and sadly this is my only one. 

It's kind of a little tradition with my boyfriend and I to walk a boardwalk right by his parents place and watch the sunset (cheesy & romantic I know) and naturally being the blogger that I am, decided to take some outfit posts in the lovely "golden hour". I bought this kimono from Forever 21 specifically with this vacation in mind as I thought it would be the perfect piece to walk around in. I'm looking forward to upcoming warmer temperatures here in Calgary to wear it again! 

Can't wait to be blogging again! I missed all of you, and stay tuned as I have a few exciting projects lined up! ;)

Other kimonos I love..


5 comments

  1. Nice to see you back! I was following along on Instagram, since I was down south and on vacation from work, blogging and well... life.

    That's the perfect beach outfit! I went shopping for a few beachy pieces before my trip too.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving the kimono and the high waisted denim shorts!! Such a perfect vacation look. I am super jealous you got to escape winter :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kimono is magical, as is this whole vacation!

    The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are absolutely beautiful! I'm having serious beach envy now that we left Florida. So sad! Loving that kimono ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your bf's parents live there?! what a dream to have somewhere to stay in such an absolutely stunning place whenever you like. these photos are gorgeous & i love that long top w/ the jean shorts, you look so pretty & happy there.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall