olive green midi


dress: joe fresh (recent & $19!) // sandals: target // bag: aldo // watch: marc by marc jacobs // necklaces: club monaco, james michelle 

A few weeks ago when my family and I were coming back from a road trip, my sister decided it would be a really good idea to stop at the Joe Fresh stand alone store here in Calgary, I immediately agreed. I don't know what it is about that store but I literally do not remember a time where I walked right out. I always find something there! In comes this dress, I thought it would be a fun summer piece and the price didn't hurt either.. seriously $19? OK! I loved it so much I got it in black too.. why not? :) 

We're enjoying a holiday here, hope you have a great day & thanks for reading! 

other olive green dresses I love...


4 comments

  1. This is so lovely...I love your dress

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this bag. It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY, that dress was a steal! I love it! And I'm all over that gold triangle necklace, gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww - great find!! I love going to the Joe Fresh stand alone store!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall