Noir


coat: topshop // sweatshirt: madewell // jeans: c/o: j. crew // sneakers: gap // bag: roots // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

Well it finally got REALLY cold here in Calgary! It had to come sooner or later right? 
I'm pretty cool with it as long as it doesn't snow, although I know that's coming very soon (this week!). Can I just go back to San Francisco already? I think I'm meant for the California life! 
One of the plus sides of it getting chilly is the layering. I've had this coat for a little while and I've worn it a few times but I'm only now featuring it on the blog. It's weird how that happens sometimes! 
Also, how is it almost November? Before we know it, it'll be Christmas! Eeeeek! 







3 comments

  1. Love the color of this coat ! Let me ask you, are those Gap sneakers really comfy ? I'm debating ;) -xxx-

    K
    www.lapizofluxury.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of your coat is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this entire look on you!
    VelvetandVino.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall