casual in banana republic


tee: banana republic (sold out online but in stores!) // shirt tank: banana republic // pants: club monaco // coat: zara // shoes: aldo // watch: c/o daniel wellington // bracelet: tiffany & co

I don't know about you guys but I'm absolutely loving Banana Republic's casual collection right now! I've always been a BR fan but it was always a go to for office wear and not so much casual wear. Lately, I've been so impressed with all the bold colours (I have my eye on this red jacket) and t shirts like the one I'm wearing above. I paired the tee with a mesh/leather like shirt which gave it a new life. I was asked several times when I wore this if it was one piece and got a lot of surprise reactions when I said it was actually two pieces. Dual use is SO key when you're trying to save! Oh yes, I'm trying this new thing called "saving" because I'm a grown up (I'm 27 this month! AHHHH) and need to save for our upcoming trips this summer! Anyone in their later 20's still feel like they're 19? I sure do!
The good ol days...

Some of my favourites at Banana right now... there's a promo going on too! 


1 comment

  1. Cool, I haven't been there in a while but I should go
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall