I have a fear of shorts


top: c/o: joe fresh // shorts: h&m (recent) // booties: aldo (older) // sunglasses: karen walker // watch: michael kors 

It's true, I have a fear of shorts. 
I'm not the leggiest of girls, and in a day where most shorts cover nothing I think it's a pretty valid fear! Denim shorts are almost always out of the question for me so I always go for shorts that have some length to them and are high rise. These H&M shorts I scored recently are absolutely perfect! They're the right length and the pattern? THE BEST. I love them with a oversized linen boyfriend shirt and heels. I wore this for dinner the other night and it was a hit. 

Are you a shorts person? Or do you have the same fear? Please tell me I'm not the only one! What are your tips? 


2 comments

  1. I LOVE those shorts, and they look amazing on you!

    Pastel Floral Blazer Look :: www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a huge fan of shorts either. Aside form just having short legs, I find they never fit as well as pants or skirts. There's often weird "frontal" issues! These are a lot of fun and look great on you.

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall