crazy pantalones


top: aritzia // culottes: zara // shoes: zara // watch: michael kors // necklace: c/o: elizabeth stone jewelry

I love a good print, even a crazy one like this one! 
When I was thinking of an outfit to wear to PARK a few weeks ago I knew I wanted something loud so when I saw these culottes at Zara I knew they had to be mine. Sure, they're not practical but they're so fun and theres nothing wrong with getting something a little out of the ordinary in your wardrobe. I paired them with this cute crop top from Aritzia, which let me tell you is a tad out of my comfort zone. Why you ask? It's SUPER low cut and requires some tape action so my itty bitties don't make an appearance haha. Otherwise, it's great! :) 

Cheers to it being half week! Friday is almost here friends.... 



1 comment

  1. Ah I'm going to totally have to hunt these down in my local Zara!
    Sophie
    x
    Story Of A Girl

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall