festival style


dress: american eagle outfitters (recent) // hat: old navy (old) // shoes: aldo (old) 

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending Calgary's Folk Music Festival and it was a ton of fun! It was my first time and I wasn't sure how I would like it since folk music isn't really my thing but it turned out to be great! To my surprise, it was a HUGE festival and so well done. My friend and I ate yummy Mexican food, drank some sangria and listened to the music under the stars. I love events that bring the city together, I'll definitely be attending next year!  

In true Mel fashion, I saw this event as an opportunity to dress in my best festival attire. I saw this dress in the window at AE and literally gasped over how perfect it was. I loved it so much i wanted it in the other colour but had to resist. This dress was the perfect thing to wear to the festival. I was in love with it so much I wore it pretty much the entire weekend... NO REGRETS! 

Have a wonderful Monday everyone... hopefully it goes by quickly! :) 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall