the feel good outfit


tank: topshop // jeans: gap // heels: aldo // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

First of all, I just want to say thank you for all the comments I got from my last post! I really appreciate all the kind words of encouragement and support. It's good to know that I'm not alone in my insecurities, were all normal right? Instead of pointing out flaws on each other lets boost each other's confidence! 

Anyways, I always feel my best when I'm dressed casually. To me a good pair of jeans and a white top is so classic and never goes out of style. I couldn't help but dress it up a bit with my Barbie coloured heels! Arn't they amazing? I saw them in store and couldn't resist! I never go for a more fun colour but I have no regrets, they're so much fun! 
I also thought I'd mention that I recently got these jeans from Gap and get this... ONLY $20! Crazy right? and they fit great! 

Hope you al have a great weekend! I'll be heading to the Calgary Folk Festival today! I've never been but it seems like it's the place to be this weekend.  Who doesn't like dressing the part too! 

Happy Friday! 








3 comments

  1. Love it! What colour is on your toes? I've been searching for a colour like that for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit suits you so much! Jeans and a white top will never go out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer pink heels! Those gap jeans are great too!! Have to try a pair on!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall