chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

jacket: zara // dress tunic: h&m (recent) // leggings: aritzia // boots: winners 

If you don't know where the title of my blog post is from we probably can't be friends (just kidding of course, but seriously, if you don't know you've been living under a very large rock). David and I have had quite the nostalgic obsession with watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on Netflix and we are almost at the end and I'm so sad. I mean, the song is so catchy and I can't help but do the "Carlton" almost every episode. 

I thought this outfit was very "chillin' out maxim' relaxin' all cool". I've been really into wearing black lately, it just looks cool and of course it's flattering (we all need those flattering days, am I right?). I fell in love with this tunic dress from H&M the moment I saw it online and was so happy it was at my location downtown. It's so pretty and perfect for the weather now and in the summer! Ahhh, summer! I need warm weather so badly. 

Happy Monday!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall