new hair who dis


top: zara // pants: club monaco // sunglasses: ray-ban // watch: michael kors // shoes: hibou - little burgundy 

This past weekend was so much fun...
It felt like summer in the city, my sister was here to visit, went to a fun "secret bar" with friends and ate lots of yummy food. Oh and I got my hair did! I've been thinking of going back to my dark hair for a while now and I finally did it! I absolutely love it. Nothing like a fresh new do' to bring some spring in your step! Am I right? 

Happy Monday! 

3 comments

  1. Your hair looks so gorgeous! I love that dark color! And I love your outfit too :)

    xx Ashleigh // Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks SO good and I seriously love those pants!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new 'do Mel! And those shades are rad.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall