70's inspired


sweater tank: c/o gap // jeans: gap // shoes: aldo (old) // lipstick: NARS in heatwave 

70's fashion has always been a major inspiration for me. You know when you see an era of clothing and wish you had lived during that time to experience it? That was the 70's for me. The clothing was perfect and carefree. 
I received this sweater tank from Gap a few weeks ago as part of their throwback collection and I immediately fell in love with the colours and the cut. I thought it would look super cute with a denim skirt or white denim culottes which is what I decided to pair it with for the photo. I think it's something Jackie from that 70's Show would wear... agree?!

I'm currently home for a little visit and I'm beyond happy about it! I hadn't seen my family in SO long. I may be a bit quiet on the blog and social media but we all need breaks right? It's so refreshing to disconnect sometimes. 

Happy Monday!

ps. If you have any suggestions or ideas of what you'd like to see more of on the blog, please let me know either by commenting below or by emailing me :) 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall