comfy with miiyu


jumpsuit: miiyu c/o simons // bag: free people // sunglasses: valley eyewear // sneakers: c/o puma

I'm a creature of habit sometimes and one thing I do know is that I love colour. 

When I took photos for this outfit I realized that I don't think I've worn this colour ever in the past so it was a bit out of my comfort zone but hey there is a first time for everything! My friends at Simons wanted to showcase their lifestyle brand Miiyu to me and I was so excited! I've worn some of their items before as the quality is amazing and at a great price point. 

This jumpsuit is so incredibly soft and it felt so nice on ... in all honestly I didn't want to take it off. It's perfect to wear around the house but totally acceptable to wear outside too which is a huge bonus. The line is made from organic cotton and tencel modal and it's eco friendly what's not to love? 

Check out the full line here 

thanks to Simons for sponsoring this post!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall