it's summer


shirt: club monaco // jeans: citizens of humanity // shoes: aldo // sunglasses: c/o bonlook // bag: winners 

Well, it's been just over a month since I last posted an outfit and I'm so sorry! If you follow me on social media, you may have noticed I have had quite the busy summer. I honestly feel like I haven't had time to myself and it's definitely become exhausting. This past weekend was the one weekend in weeks that I have felt like things were going back to normal. It was so nice to spend yesterday with the boyfriend and just enjoy the weather and our city. 

This week is once again a bit busy for me with work and work events, dinner with friends and getting everything ready for our trip to Vancouver and Victoria. I'm so excited as I haven't been to either city in a little while! We're going to enjoy Vancouver and see and eat everything the city has to offer and off to a wedding in Victoria! I can't wait! It will also be a nice time to spend together as I've felt I've been so busy the last month or so. 

This outfit is a bit casual but so fun with the opening and bow in the back. Sometimes the simplest of outfits are the best! Also, I have some good outfit posts lined up... so stay tuned ;) 


1 comment

  1. Hi guys, I would recommend a high quality Fashion Sunglasses for Men, Women, Boys & Girls which I bought using now with great fun, You can use this Fashion Sunglasses for Fashion party, Driving, Sports, Travelling, Hiking, Cycling, Biking and more.

    Here is the beautiful Sunglasses on Amazon I like so much: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sunglasses+for+men&me=A39PH15OSSYYUG&ref=nb_sb_noss


    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall