the last moments of summer


shirt // jeans : zara // sandals: aldo // necklace: simons // bracelet: c/o mejuri // ring: club monaco 

It's been a while hasn't it? I'm so sorry I haven't updated but I have to blame my extremely busy summer... thankfully my plans are winding down! 

It's hard to believe summer is basically over here in yyc and I'm just not ready for it. I'm holding out forever until I have to stop wearing open toe shoes but in true Calgary fashion I think that'll be sooner rather than later. I think we have a few more days of nice-ish weather and I'm going to take advantage of it as much as I can! Also, my hair is looking extra light in these shots probably due to the sun I got in Barbados. I'm actually thinking of going back to my darker hair in October for fall. 

In other news, I really want to get this blog to another level and I'm really hoping I see it through. I keep playing with the idea and then life happens and I kinda of set it aside. I really need to buckle down and get it to where I envision it to be. I want to be more modern, more user friendly and I want to update a lot more. Is there anything in particular you'd like to see more of? I'd love to know your thoughts!

As always, thank you for reading! x


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall