a night out with simons


top // pants: c/o simons // heels: aldo // sunglasses: karen walker // earrings & bracelet: c/o mejuri 

A few nights ago I had the privilege of being invited to see Cirque de Soleil with Simons and it was an absolutely incredible experience! It was my first time going to a Cirque show and it did not disappoint! I was seriously in awe at the talent not only in the performers but everything that goes on in the show. We also got to go backstage which was such an unreal experience. I was just so happy the entire night as the LUZIA show is Mexican themed so it also made me incredibly proud to have Mexican heritage. 

Simons was generous to gift me an outfit for the show and I actually ordered something online but it didn't come in time so I ran to the store and tried to find something with just an hour to spare before the show. This outfit was a very last minute decision and I actually love the way it turned out. It was a bit out of my comfort zone and usual style go-to's but that's what I love about it. Sometimes it's fun to take risks and I think it paid off! I also got this sweater in white too because I loved it so much!

Thank you to Simons for such an amazing night!

ps. the LUZIA show runs in Calgary until September 22nd! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall