bomber sweater


bomber sweater: madewell (recent) // tank: club monaco // jeans: c/o: joe fresh // shoes: zara (recent) // scarf: h&m // bag: coach // watch: c/o: daniel wellington 

I'm back in Calgary after an amazing weekend in San Francisco! 
I'm a little sad to be back but at the same time nothing beats your own bed! 
In true Melanie style, I did some damage in the shopping department. One of the highlights of that was finally being able to go to a Madewell store! I've always wanted to go and have never got the chance so I was like a kid in a candy store. Seriously though, why don't we have one in Canada? This bomber jacket is one of the 3 items I purchased and I absolutely love it! I like that it's more of a sweater then a jacket. I think it's the perfect match for my patchwork boyfriend jeans from Joe Fresh!

In other news, I've been feeling so tired and weak lately and I think it has a lot to do with lack of consistent exercise and not being the best sleeper (i'm quite the night owl). I'm determined to get back into the game and hopefully with that, my energy will go right back up! I'm not 100% sure yet, but I may be making my way to my favourite island in December and girl will need to look bikini ready! ;) 

Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for reading after my little week long break! 

ps. You can get 15% off a Daniel Wellington watch by using code "iambornlippy" until November 15!



1 comment

  1. Love this casual look! You look so cute! And gah, I would love to actually go into a Madewell store... isn't it so funny going into a store we don't have in Canada for the first time? It's such a silly, overwhelmingly excited feeling!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall