I'm officially freezing



coat: c/o: old navy (last year but similar here) // sweater: forever 21 (older but similar here) // pants: c/o: 424 fifth (similar here) // hat: joe fresh // boots: topshop

These photos were taken in -25 weather.
Yes, you read that correctly! It's one of the lovely perks of being a blogger in Canada but in particular Alberta. As an eastern girl, it hardly gets that cold but since I've been living in Alberta for over 3 years you get kind of used to it. The weather here in Calgary is so up and down though, on Thursday/Friday it will be +2. I'm SO looking forward to being on a beach, only 22 more days! 

In other news, it's Cyber Monday! Are you taking part? Since buying tickets to go home and Barbados I'm a tad broke right now. I've been creeping the sales though and I'm not going to lie a few things are getting me tempted....

Shopbop is up to 25% off using code GOBIG14 and this is tempting me! 

J.Crew is 30% off full price styles and i'm loving this tee 

ASOS is 20% off with code CYBERWKND20 and this cape coat is everything!

What are you indulging in? Let me live vicariously though you! haha 



2 comments

  1. Your pants look so cozy yet so chic
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there's no way to be anything BUT freezing out west right now, but seriously, kudos for shooting in that weather. I feel like a crazy person going out there in the winter, so I can only image.

    Like I always said in a Instagram comment today, I am completely loving those pants!!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall