grid print midi skirt


top: h&m // skirt: topshop // heels: aldo // earrings: tiffany & co 

It looks like the cold has returned to the Wild West and I'm not even a little bit happy about it. I know it's been a really mild winter but it just sucks having such great weather and finally putting away those boots and to having to put them out again. ANYWAYS, I've had a love affair with this skirt the moment I saw it on Instagram and I was determined to track it down. They didn't have it here in Calgary but my lovely mom found it in Toronto for me. It's made of such a great scuba material and it kept me warm during this ever so cold shoot. My boyfriend thought it was a little too poofy but hey what does he know? ;) Sadly, the skirt is sold out online (or at least it was when I checked) but I've linked similar below! You may get lucky and find it in store too!

Happy Monday!



5 comments

  1. That skirt is absolutely dreamy! Love this oufit, and I totally hear Ya about this stupid weather!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt! Its puffy, but pairing it with a slim fitting shirt was a great way to keep a feminine figure. Too bad it isn't available in Calgary!

    http://www.livingtoat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl that skirt is so fabulous it's ridiculous!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt was worth the hunt - it's gorgeous!! I love that it's puffy. It makes the whole look more fun :)

    Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall