Spring wishlist with Gap


My full time job is fortunately and unfortunately in a mall and YES it's SUPER hard to not shop all the good deals right now. I went into Gap on my break yesterday to see all the new arrivals and I wanted to use a coupon I had. I've always been a friend of the Gap brand (Gap, Banana and Old Navy) but this collection is by far one of my favourites. I've also been on a binge with black and white. It's funny because when I first started my blog I was all about colour and pattern mixing but the older I got the more I wanted to have more classic pieces. Gap is doing a great job of being classic yet fun, I couldn't help myself yesterday and gave in to the snakeskin print loafers and a pair of jeans. If I had seen that daisy dress in store, I would have most definitely had gotten that too! It's beyond cute! 

Luckily, Gap is having a online promo for 30% off using the code "GAPSPRING" or "SPRING" for my American gals!

Have you been in Gap lately? It's seriously such a gem! 

Have a good weekend!



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall