Sunday's Best


dress: aritzia // sandals: topshop // watch: marc by marc jacobs // bracelet: tiffany & co 

As I put this outfit on the other day I realized how 90's it really was! The floral dress, the chunky sandal! Ahhhh nostalgia! All I needed was a scrunchie and I would have looked like a bomb 90's gal. This Aritzia dress immediately caught my eye for the shape and pattern. It's weird, but I actually don't own a lot of dresses. This one is girlier than I'm used to but it's just so cute! I couldn't leave without it!
 Can't wait to wear it more this summer!

Happy Monday friends! 


2 comments

  1. That dress is so cute! Aritzia's entire summer line is just amazing this year, isn't it?

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one very cute dress :) I love that you made it more grungy and added to the 90s factor with those sandals! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall