kimono for the win!


kimono: topshop (recent) // tank: c/o: joe fresh // jeans: zara // heels: guess // watch: michael kors 

A few years ago, I had a pretty severe addiction to kimonos, then it kinda went away. Fast forward a few years and I think that obsession has been refreshed due to this lovely number by Topshop. I scored this one while I was doing some shopping in Vancouver and knew it needed to be mine! 
The pattern is so much fun and so perfect for summer with some white jeans or some shorts. The possibilities are endless! 

In other news, I'll be heading to Banff today to visit my sister with my mom and brother! it's always so much fun to see the mountains. I feel so lucky that I live so close to them! I'm expecting it to be a little less busy due to the Stampede being in town and it being Wednesday! Here's hoping...

Have a wonderful Wednesday! 



2 comments

  1. Super cute

    xoxo Nicole - @astyledloveaffair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look! That kimono is seriously on point and I'm a sucker for a good pair of ripped denim! Enjoy banff, I love going there XO, D

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall