the start of fall


trench: h&m (last season but similar below) // tee: gap // jeans: american eagle // watch: michael kors // flats: zara // sunglasses: karen walker

This past weekend in Calgary was a magical one in which Summer and Fall were both very present. I love those fall days where it's just crisp enough to wear light layers but not cold enough to be uncomfortable. I wore some favourites in my closet such as this H&M trench I got last year which is sadly no longer available but I linked a nearly identical one below. You really can't go wrong with a tee, boyfriend jeans and a trench, it's classic. I also have to admit that I wear these jeans more often than I should but whatevs we have a great relationship together! I'm afraid that when we get back from our Europe trip in October it's going to be full on winter here in Calgary (yes, snow in October-April UGH) so I gotta enjoy these last few days before we leave this week. 

In other news, do you like the new layout on the blog? I absolutely LOVE it! It's been a while since I've made some changes but I think this one is for the better! It's sleek, easier to navigate and professional. I would love to know what you think!



1 comment

  1. LOVE the new layout!!! It looks fantastic and I love the simplicity and elegance of the design. Seeing as how I'm setting up a design company right now, my first project (after my design site) is to re-do my blog. It's always so exciting to give it a facelift.

    Loving the awesome jeans too, by the way!
    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall