tie blouse


blouse: c/o: joe fresh // jeans: c/o: j.crew // shoes: aldo // bag: banana republic 

I've always loved the idea of an all black outfit. There's something timeless and sexy about it, plus it's flattering! 
I recently received this gorgeous blouse from Joe Fresh and I love the tie on it! It has a retro feel to it which let me say, I'm so happy is a trend right now. The 70's is one of my favourite eras for fashion and now that it's back in full effect, it's hard not to get excited about it. The whole Joe Fresh collection right now is so much fun, I'm dying to go into the stand alone store this weekend and explore! 

In other exciting news, next week by this time I'll be in EUROPE! Lisbon to be exact. It sounds so exciting and scary at the same time. I feel unprepared but that might just be my constant anxiety about wanting everything to be perfect. I'm absolutely terrified to pack! I'm a notorious overpacker which can be a positive and a negative thing. On the positive, I'll have lots of clothes to wear but on the negative, it's too much to carry around and can get overwhelming. AHHH I'm stressing just typing about it. If you have any tips on packing I'd LOVE to know! 




2 comments

  1. So excited for you and your European adventures! Also, those shoes are absolutely beautiful…so classic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bow tie blouse is a cute trend this fall, this one is great!!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall