white sneakers


trench: h&m (older) // sweater: h&m (recent) // jeans: gap // shoes: c/o ecco (similar styles here)  // watch: timex // sunglasses: ray-ban 

Oh hello, Friday! 
I am so beyond glad  that Friday is here. I'm looking forward to spending a weekend with my guy and running errands (fun ones) for our upcoming trip. It's hard to believe but at this time next week I'll be on a plane over the ocean to my favourite island in the whole wide world... BARBADOS! 
If you've read this blog for a while now, you know I've had the privilege to visit quite often. I'm so grateful for that. This time around will be a little different as some of my fam jam are coming with us! I'm excited to show them all my favourite spots! Be sure to follow on snap (@melanie.morais) and on Insta! 

So enough about my trip, let's talk about my outfit. On this particular day it wasn't super warm out but the sun was shining and I decided to screw the weather report and dress with light layers and spring colours. I'm so glad I did because it's one of my favourite outfits this year. These Ecco shoes are just so comfortable, I'm also constantly getting compliments on them too! 

Oh and is it just me or is H&M killing it lately? I can't stop shopping there, their whole spring collection is to die for! I'm seriously contemplating getting the sweater I'm wearing in black and grey as well. MUST STOP SHOPPING NOW. 

Happy Friday! 







1 comment

  1. Congratulations for this wonderful blog. I found it very informative and interesting too. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!Comfort fit jeans for men

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall