escape/create


top: aritzia (on sale!) // pants: aritzia (on sale) // heels: aldo // sunglasses: ray-ban // watch: daniel wellington 

Ahhh, it's that time of the year again. The Aritzia clientele sale. 
If you're like me, you shop there enough to get the glorious perks of this sale. I do have to warn you though, your wallet won't see any benefits! 
I work dangerously close to an Aritzia so it's pretty difficult to not take a peak on a daily basis.  I convinced myself the other day that I needed a beautiful green trench (I of course, don't need it but you'll see it soon on the blog!). Now is the time to stock up on some faves like Wilfred, Mackage, Babaton and so on. This top was too good to pass up and I am happy to report that I have no shopping regrets! 

Oh and ps. these photos were taken before I fixed my brassy hair! Stay tuned to see my updated locks... if you can't wait check out my Instagram ;) 

Happy FRIYAY! 


1 comment

  1. How is this sale something I didn't know about? I should probably get on that....except probably not for the bank account. These pants are amazing, love the fit
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall