Embroidered Skirt


top: club monaco (on sale!) // skirt: zara (recent) // bag: rebecca minkoff c/o shopbop // watch: michael kors // shoes: aldo 

Ahhh, it's been a while hasn't it? I'm so sorry for my lack of posting lately! 
The weather in Calgary has been HORRIBLE. It has rained every single day for what seems like forever. All this rain makes it pretty difficult to take decent photos and these were taken in the span of 5 minutes where the rain stopped for a bit. It was freezing while these photos were being taken but I just kept trying to think of the fact that I was going to a very yummy dinner after it. 

I have been absolutely loving all the embroidery in the fashion world. Take a look in any magazine, website and you're bound to see some. I just love it so much! It's elegant, elevated and just so fun. This skirt reminds me of something I'd see in Mexico and I love it. The skirt is a little shorter then what I'm used to but hey... it's summer time! 

Happy August 1st, It's a holiday here in Canada! Enjoy the long weekend everyone! 


1 comment

  1. I love this skirt! Also really like how you styled it - the silhouette is unique and super cute :).

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall