tell me about it, stud.


bodysuit: aritzia // jeans: mother denim // heels: zara (old, similar below) // watch: michael kors 

Although bodysuits have been around as a trend for a while, it's only been recently that I've embraced it head on. 
By embracing it I mean I've purchased three of them in the span of two days (I am so bad). I decided to go with this one from Aritzia as I love that it has a low back and that it's black. When I wore this outfit I got immediate Sandy from Grease vibes which I love. All black is iconic for a reason! 

In other news, did any of you catch the VMA's last night? I'm a HUGE Rihanna fan so I naturally loved the entire thing. Can we talk about how CUTE Drake's speech was? I can't get over how cute it was! Ladies: find someone that looks at you the way Drake does with Rihanna... GOALS. 

Happy Monday!


1 comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall